Friday 7 August 2009

WP Affiliate Pages

WP Affiliate Pages

Have you ever thought that it would be great to have a Sales Page on your Wordpress platform as the main page, knowing that the SEO from Wordpress would help your sales page go up the rankings.

I did, and I came across some very nice Wordpress themed Sales pages which were very easy to implement. The only thing I found was that they weren't great if I wanted a blog to go with my site.

The only way I knew was to have a sales page on the main domain and then create a blog in a sub-directory or create another folder and install wordpress in that, then link to it from my sales page.

What if I told you, you can have your sales page on a Wordpress platform and still have a blog to post your posts too!

So why would I do that?

Easy... Search Engine Optimization

Let's say you have a hobby or software you are crazy about, and have a product to sell. Most people will either create a normal HTML page and upload that to there hosting account or setup a blog and blog about there product. But what if you had the sales page on your Wordpress platform as the main page and still have the blog side to make posts. This will help increase search engine optimization to your site and blog!

Well my friend Frank has been searching for something like this for the last two years, and with a little tinkering with Wordpress he's found away to do it at last...

Anyway, if your interested you can go to wp-salesletter.com and sign up to find out more or if you don't like giving your email out, there's a link at the bottom of the page that takes you right to the information.

Or you can read my review here at WP Affiliate Pages Review.

No comments:

Post a Comment